At A Glance

Friday, June 25, 2010

Meher Bee's Birthday Wish List ^_^

I'm turning 21 in 21 days and so there are 21 things on my wish list for this birthday. These are things that I  a) absolutely desire b) completely deserve c) will treasure for the rest of my life d) think might not make sense to you, but that's okay, I'm known to be quirky. 

Please note these items are in no specific order and I desire them all equally. And just because there are only two pairs of shoes in this list , do not be alarmed, it's only because I'm trying to not be greedy and learn to appreciate what I get : p


1) Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Make Up RemoverA gentle dual-phase makeup remover that immediately dissolves waterproof and long-wearing eye makeup and lipstick. Formulated with Xylitol to retain essential moisture in the delicate eye and lip areas.
I absolutely love it ! Its the only make up removed that isn't oily and removes effectively! 


2) These Linda Farrow shades are the ultimate in chic in season! Even though we don't get them in India, I'm sure we're got replacements hiding somewhere- I absolutely NEED! 


3) The Cherry body lotion from Body Shop


Its the yummiest smelling one they have! And what I enjoy about it is its light and perfect for summer/monsoon. Its hydrating only in the perfect amount needed after the morning/night shower!


4) This poster of the 2006 Australian film, Candy. (If you haven't seen this one, you ought to, most definitely)
This one means more than I can describe. 


5) A year's supply of M.O.D doughnuts (for the uninitiated, Mad Over Doughnuts is one of the most brilliant doughnut factories in India till date) 
What I want - Double Trouble, Hazel Dazzle, Blush Factor, Cinnaster, Original Sin and Cool Blue Ice :) 
6) A two year supply of COCOBERRY! - strawberry, blueberry mixed topped with strawberries, pineapples and pomegranate. :D ( i kid you not)
7) M.A.C 's Cream Rouge Marie nail lacquer (this is the nicest red they have but I would mind a scarlett, brighter red either) Looks brilliant on the toes! 
8) These awesome Nude Platform Shimmer 5in Pumps from Aldo are a must have! (Last I checked they were on sale in the City Walk outlet! Size - 9 :D ) 


 9)  A customized 'Candice SuperTramp' tee shirt ( Size - XL :D )

10) Taboo - Fun times! 
11) A sponsored trip to Sarojini Nagar - I manage to find the awesome-st fashion there! :D


12) The 6 foot tall Avatar standee outside Music World in GIP ( for the unawares, The Great India Place, Noida :D ) If you plead with them much, they'll give it to you for free! That's how I got my 6 foot joker standee :D They wont give me more now, I tried :(


13) Red Pumps- the ONE color I DONT have in my shoe closet, surprisingly, is RED. !! I know !! So I need a pair of patent pumps to go with my midnight blue "birthday party dress" I'm lovng the blue + red combination. :)
And I want exactly this shape. Its surprising how hard it is to find a decent pair of heels in red in Delhi today :(
14) Spongebob Jammies/Boxer shorts to go with my custom made spongebob night shirt (thanks shiv! x) ) me old ones died on me :(


15) Cinnamon Gum - in any way, shape or form, my most favorite gum flavour EVER! - Big Red or Orbit
16) A Volkswagen Beetle - cause "curves are back"! ehehe


17) A Photo Wall - which will need framed pictures of me + friend/s and memorable times, things we love, people, artists, places never been etc. I don't want to do this myself because I want it to be as diverse as possible with a myriad of colors, shapes and sizes of the pictures and frames giving them the personality of the gifter :) 


18) Cadbury Nutties! x) 
19) A tub of Haagen Dazs Mango Sorbet! - How I devour one in record time :D 


20) Cards! I want cards and letters! They're the perfect memories. I still laugh my a** off when I go through the ones I got in the 5th grade :P 


21) CASEY JAMES ! (the entire list will effectively be nullified if someone were to get me Casey *yummy* James! ) 


I feel satisfied already :P And I've just written it all down. Heh. 
Well , a happy year ahead to all of us! 
Love always


  

3 comments:

  1. *Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Make Up Remover--> i mean u can just use water..wash ur face once in a while =p .. tehehehe

    *Nude Platform Shimmer 5in Pumps from Aldo--> tehehe ^NUDE^ =D

    * A sponsored trip to Sarojini Nagar--> that can be like sooo arranged Mehie ( u will receive cool towels to refresh yeself then some refreshments and an itinerary for z day .... # this is where me will buy u the spngebob jammies and shorts or maybe even spongebob flipy flopies eeeeeeeee =) ) will also give u a spongebob cowboy stuff toyie =D

    * a Beetle--> dead or alive or covered in chocolate ( yummy ) khehehe

    *CASEY JAMES ! !! what da... and how do u expect me to get CASEY JAMES...me to kidnap em or what ? =O

    *tee shirt--> XL !! how many u gonna fit in there...u can fit like 2 of me =D meheheheehe

    ReplyDelete